Thursday 11 April 2013

Project Life Week 8

Half Term and a whole week off work for me, and three days off for Ian.  The weather was surprisingly good for most of the week, so the couple of trips we did were very pleasant.

The week started with a trip to the dentist for Joe - sadly my phone was still in the shop having it's screen replaced so no piccie for the album, much to Joe's relief!

On Tuesday we went to Hever Castle for our first visit of 2013.  I'm so glad we bought yearly passes last year as it's such a beautiful place to visit.  They were holding their annual Snowdrop Trail which was a lovely, if very muddy, walk.  Joe was glad I'd forced him to put on his hike boots!

Wednesday was a very busy day, with a trip to the Southbank Centre for an 'audience with' type event with one of Joe's favourite authors - Derek Landy.  I even queued for 2 1/2 hours after so Joe could meet him, and get his books signed - the things we do for our kids!  But it was so worth it to see the huge grin on his face all evening!

Speaking of the evening, we eventually made it to Sam & Natalie's Wedding Reception to help them celebrate their marriage.  I can't take credit for the photo as I think it's actually one of the official ones, but I thought it was so beautiful I had to pinch it!

Friday was spent with the Little Hawks swimming in Gravesend.  We hired the pool at the college, so had it all to ourselves which meant I could do my big-chief-photographer bit.  Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so had to use Lisa's phone, so the photos are a little blurred.  But I think the collages still look fab.

The week ended at Dockland Scout Project for a training weekend - Ian teaching a Keel Boat Course and me teaching an RYA First Aid Course.  I definitely think I got the better end of the deal.  And of course, there was a little Real Ale Tasting in the Ward Room on Saturday night - well, it would be rude not to lol.

I also treated myself to PSE11 so I'm now able to get far more creative with my collages and photos ;-)

Week 8 LHS main page
Week 8 LHS insert page
Week 8 RHS insert page
Week 8 RHS main page
 
PL products used:- Turquoise Core Kit, Pages Design A & G.

Other products used:- "This Moment" ,"So Much Fun", Sat & Sun overlays by Amy Jaz Designs; Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday titles by Kate Hadfield; "Loving This" Photo Flag is from the Photo Flag PNG set by Cathy Zielske; "Love" & "Happy" Poloroid Frames by Amy Martin, Collages were made in PSE11 using various 4x6 templates by Designs by Lili.

No comments:

Post a Comment