Wednesday 10 April 2013

Bad Blogger!

Yep - that's me!  I'm WAY behind with the blog posts of my weekly Project Life pages, but on the plus side, I am caught up to the end of February with the actual pages.  March is well underway, and I've even started on the first week of April.  So watch out for lots of blog posts from me coming very soon!

Can you believe we are already 25% of the way through 2013??  This year is flying by us at a rate of knots - but looking through my PL Album, we Maynards do seem to be enjoying (and participating in) every moment of it.  To mark the end of the first quarter of my first Project Life I am joining a very talented bunch of ladies as part of the April Project Life Celebratory Blog Hop organised by Margie Scarpignato.  There are 17 of us in total, so there should be LOADS of stuff to inspire.

The hop goes live on Friday 12th April at 4am PST (that's 12noon for those of us in the UK).  If you haven't played along with a blog hop before, it's really very simple.  Pop over to my blog on FRIDAY 12th APRIL and you will find my contribution.  At the end of that, there will be a link to the next blog in the hop - click on that for more inspiration .... and so on.  With 17 participants, you may want to make a cuppa first lol.  Do remember to leave each participate some love in the comments - we all love to know what others think of our work.

If you haven't already done so, please feel free to follow my blog.  My posts are sometimes a little erratic but I am working on that!

Hope to 'see' you Friday ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment