Wednesday 10 April 2013

Project Life Week 5

A very special week, with the safe arrival of Toby.  Hope it isn't too long before we have the chance to meet the newest member of the family properly, and to congratulate Amy & Leo in person!

January seems to be a month of meals out - not good for the diet.  This week was the 1st Crayford Leaders' Meal at Assos in Crayford.  My only regret - not taking more photos!

Another week of appointments, with a trip to the Dentist followed by another check-up at St Thomas' - this one at the Lupus Clinic for my Behcets Syndrome.  As I had a 9am appointment, it seemed like a good idea for Ian to take me up to London on the back of the bike - well, it would have been if it hadn't been persisting down with the wet stuff!  I arrived dripping wet, and freezing cold - thankfully the wonderful nurse in the clinic made me a very welcome cup of tea to warm me up.

Thursday evening was spent at Joe's school for Parent's Evening.  I'm not sure who came home with the bigger head - Joe or me!  Every teacher we spoke to said how well he was doing and that he was a pleasure to have in their class.  There is still a little room for improvement, but on the whole I am one very happy Mummy!

Rugby on Saturday - watching England v Scotland on the telly!  Then Freya's 2nd Birthday Party on Sunday - she is growing up WAY too fast!
Week 5 LHS
Week 5 RHS
Week 5 Pull Out Journalling 
 
PL products used:- Turquoise Core Kit, Turquoise Textured Cardstock, Pages Design A.

Other products used:- "This Moment" & "All About Today" overlays by Amy Jaz Designs; Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday titles by Kate Hadfield; "Too Adorable" Photo Flag is from the Photo Flag PNG set by Cathy Zielske.  Collages were made using iPiccy.com; arrow sticker is a post-it note.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment